The term Burton and Fisher Financial Services or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 33 Princes Crescent, Bare, Morecambe, Lancashire. LA4 6BY.Burton and Fisher Financial Services, Burton and Fisher Insurance Services and Burton and Fisher Wealth Management are trading styles of Fisher and Company (financial Services) Ltd
Fisher and Company (Financial Services) limited monitors emails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan this email, it does not accept liability for any virus that it may contain.
Fisher and Company (Financial Services) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA number 462735. Registered Office – 33 Princes Crescent, Bare, Morecambe, Lancashire. LA4 6BY
Registered as a Limited company in England and Wales. Number: 6029636
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The Financial Services Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice, debt management, loans, commercial mortgages or some aspects of buy-to-let mortgages.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.