Burton & Fisher achieves ‘Gold Standard’ with Chartered Insurance Institute in relation to defined benefit pension advice
We are delighted to inform you that we have received confirmation from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), that our application to adopt the ‘Gold Standard’ for defined benefit pension advice has been accepted. We are delighted to have been accepted and are proud to promote the Gold Standard and the following principles of advice:
- Helping clients understand when advice is appropriate
- Ensuring advice given supports the clients overall well-being in the context of their stated objectives
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of all charges
- Ensuring the most appropriate and updated technical skills are applied
- Transparent management of Conflicts of Interest
- Helping clients understanding the cost of transferring benefits
- Avoiding unregulated investments and introducers*
- Transparency in advice processes and outcomes
- Promoting the Consumer Guide to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard
Our experienced and qualified advisors at Burton & Fisher continually uphold the highest levels of professionalism and compliance to achieve a personalized recommendation to clients to meet their individual needs.
Should you wish to discuss your pension requirements or, indeed any other area of financial planning, do not hesitate to contact your advisor or the office directly on 01524 416872.